What is Urethane?
- Urethane is the black adhesive which bonds the windshield to the vehicle.
- In case of an accident, the windshield could pop out if it has not met the safe drive away time period.
- Every urethane auto glass manufacture has different brands with different safe drive away times.
- As the SDAT increase the price of the urethane decrease.
Our Suggestion on Homework
- Do your homework before making a buying decision. We have compiled the most commonly used urethane auto glass
manufacturers to help you with your research. What you should be looking for is the urethane auto manufacturers
brand and the type of Urethane to be used. Also look at their safe drive away time charts.